A headset that’s built to last
Jabra Biz 2300 is built to survive in a high-performing contact center, meaning less headset replacements and less downtime for you and your team and lower total cost of ownership.
- Kevlar®-reinforced cord is built to withstand the contact center environment and protects against office chair wheels, sharp objects and daily use
- Boom arm can be rotated 360 degrees with zero risk of breaking. We call this FreeSpin™
All-Day Comfort for Agents
Extremely lightweight and unobtrusive design means lowered agent fatigue and more productive calls.
Lifelike conversations and higher customer satisfaction requires both great, ambient noise reducing sound in the agents ears, and a noise cancelling microphone that also avoid air shocks. The Jabra Biz 2300 has both.
- HD voice technology makes sure you clearly understand the other party
- The speakers reduce ambient noise, so you can focus on the call
- Specially designed “air shock” noise cancelling mic filters out sharp breathing sounds and popping noises often heard in conversations.